- CellTiterGlo 3D reagent
- Cell culture medium (stored in refrigerator)
- Pipettes and Pipette tips
- Black 96 well plates
- at least 5 samples of all groups to be tested
- Remove CellTiterGlo 3D solution from freezer and allow to thaw to room temperature on counter.
- Note: Do not thaw this solution in water bath – container may break. Mix with media at a 1:1 ratio.
- Add mixture of media and Celltiterglo to samples (for samples in 24 well plate, add 600 ul). Allow to incubate for 1 hour and 20 min at 37 C on a shaker. You will need at least 5 samples per group. Be sure to include negative control wells.
- After incubation, take 200 ul of solution from each sample and pipette into a black 96 well plate.
- Record luminescence following the CellTiterGlo protocol on microplate software.
- To quantify data, save each group in an excel sheet in the format below and follow matlab code detailed in matlab entry.