Your Allevi 1 and Allevi 3 bioprinters come with a bright stage light for improved viewing, but different colors can also indicate the status of your printer and help you troubleshoot various issues. Here’s everything you need to know!
- If you just powered on your printer, yellow lights indicate it is currently booting. These lights should turn off after 30-60 seconds.
- Yellow lights can also indicate a software update. Depending on Internet speed, this could take up to 30 minutes.
- Pausing a print will turn on yellow lights. They will turn off after resuming.
- If an error caused your printer to crash, the lights will turn on. Powercycle your printer to start again and contact the Allevi Support Team.
- Your printer is autocalibrating. The lights will turn off once it is done.
- Your printer was set to a pressure higher than the supplied pressure from the air compressor. Your printer will stop trying to reach that set pressure.
- Increase your air compressor’s supply pressure and try again.
- Turn your stage light on and off to remove the red warning light.